Search

Loading...

♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Saturday, November 10, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Naughty List 2 FTU

Click on image to view full sizeI wrote this tutorial on 11/10/2012
Tools and Supplies Needed
Cluster frame by BKDesigns
HERE
I used some papers from Vaybs ftu To The North Pole Kit that was used in the making of the cluster Frame HERE
Tube of choice - I used a tube by Dave Nestler he use to be at CILM but they are closed ! do not use the same tube w/o the appropriate license to do so
You can purchase now at CDO HERE
Font of choice -
Mask of choice
Eyecandy Gradient glow optional
Open psp program I use version 9
open Xmas Tree Presents Cluster Frame Shift+D to duplicate ~ close out the original Delete Raster 10 layer
We are going to sharpen the cluster frame the prefered method I use when I sharpen elements
Go to Adjust ~ Sharpness ~ Unsharp mask
using the following settings
Radius 2.00
Strength 30
Clipping 5
Luminance only Unchecked!
Apply drop shadow to the cluster frame
0 0 33 6.00 color black
Go to image ~ Canvas size change to 750x750 layers ~ new raster layer ~ flood fill white and send to the bottom ~ you can delete this layer later on to make for a transparent tag :) I just used it to see better
Ready!!
Open your tube ~ copy and paste as a new layer onto your working canvas ~ see mine for placement If you want to brighten up your tube as I did mine Go to adjust ~ Brighten and Contrast ~ Levels
with these settings
Input levels 42 1.09 255
output levels 0 255
Duplicate the tube layer ~ on the copy set to screen and set opacity to 38 Apply drop shadow to the tube original layer 5 2 40 6.00 color black
Activate your Free hand selection tool stand on the merged layer this is the cluster frame draw around the frame ~ leave selected ~ layers ~ new raster layer ~ open paper from kit I used paper 6 ~ Minimize to the task bar ~ click on the foreground and stroke properties box select pattern ~ find the paper 6 ~ set Angle to 0 Scale to 50 ~ now move the new raster layer below the merged layer and flood fill with the pattern selections ~ select none
Stand on the white layer open paper from kit I used Paper2 copy and paste as a new layer open mask of your choice and minimize Go to layers ~ New mask layer ~ from image In the Source window find the mask you want to use
I used Becky Mask019 with these settings
Source Luminance checked ~ Invert mask data unchecked right click on the mask layer and select merge group I moved my mask down a little with the move tool
Add your credits & your name for the name I used Cocktail Script size 50 color #ad0000 add noise at 50% add levels with these settings Input levels 42 1.09 255 output levels 0 255 add a fat white gradient glow - optional
add drop shadow 1 2 33 3.00 color black
when all done with your tag edit copy merged paste as new layer
selection - find Create selection from and select layer opaque then go to image - crop to selection and save as a png and you are done ! :)




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors