♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Monday, November 19, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Bunny Christmas FTU

Click on image to view full size I wrote this tutorial on 11/18/2012
Tools and Supplies Needed
Cluster Frame Bunny Christmas By Julie
be sure to leave her a Thank You ♥
HERE
Tube of choice - I used a tube by Ismael Rac
do not use the same tube
w/o the appropriate license to do so
You can purchase HERE
Font used ~ Blanchard
Eyecandy ~ Gradient Glow Optional
Plugin Xero ~ Fritillary
Ready!!
Open psp ~ I am using version 9
Open Bunny Christmas Cluster
go to Adjust ~ Sharpness ~ Unsharp Mask
with these settings
Radius 2.00
Strength 50
Clipping 5
Activate your freehand selection tool
draw around the frame ~ layers new raster layer
flood fill with color or gradient of your choice
selections ~ select none
on this same layer go to Effects ~ Texture effects
Blinds ~ using the following settings
Width 6
Opacity 89
Color white
Horizontal and Light from left/top checked
Go to Plugin Xero ~ Fritillary
using the following settings
Granularity 4
Aggression 50
Tesselation 100 Variation 53
Repeat 1 more time ~ add noise at 50%
Open your tube of choice copy and paste as a new layer
move the tube layer below the frame layer
if any part of the tube you used is outside the frame
use your freehand selection tool to draw around it
hit delete on your keypad
add a drop shadow 0 0 60 8.00 black
With your selection tool use the rectangle
draw a selection on the part of tube you want
outside the frame and not under the frame layer
as I did with the hat ~ once drawn out
right click on the tube layer and select
promote selection to layer ~ select none
move the promoted layer to the top of all other layers
Add drop shadow to the frame layer
1 1 35 5.00 black
Add your credits and your name
for name I used font Blanchard size 55
I used the gradient I used for the fill
add noise at 50% add a fat white gradient glow
drop shadow 4 4 50 5.00 color black
When all done with your tag edit copy merged paste as new layer
selection ~ find Create selection from and select layer opaque then go to image ~ crop to selection and save as a png and you are done ! :)

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors