Search

Loading...

♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Monday, November 19, 2012

PostHeaderIcon A Precious Christmas FTU

Click on image to view full size I wrote this tutorial on 11/18/2012
Tools and Supplies Needed
Be sure to leave a Thank You to Missy ♥ & Beverly ♥

Tag Template 235 by Missy
HERE
Scrap Kit used A Precious Christmas
By Horse Play Pastures
You can get HERE
Eye Candy Gradient Glow ~ Optional

Font used ~ Secret Recipe
Ready!!
Open Missy's Template 235 ~ Shift+D ~ close out the original
Delete the following template layers
tone ~ i love your style wordart ~ credits
Stand on rectangle1 layer ~ selections ~ select all
float~ defloat ~ layers new raster layer
flood fill with color or gradient of your choice
add noise at 15% ~ delete the rectangle1 layer
Keep selected ~ go to Selections ~ Modify ~ Select Selection Borders
using these settings as follows
Both sides checked ~ Anti-alias checked ~ Border width 2
on the new raster layer flood fill with color or gradient
select none ~ add noise at 50% ~ apply drop shadow of choice
Do the same to the square layer
stand on the rectangle2 layer do the same omitting the noise
as you did with the rectangle1 layer
Add word art of your choice I used the same font for the name
and added noise ~ gradient glow and drop shadow
Stand on rectangle3 layer do the same as you did for rectangle2 layer
when you have selected and already
added your color or gradient glow
copy and paste the snow as a new layer
right click on the layer and select Promote selection to layer
selections ~ select none
delete the original snow layer

For the background frame1 ~ background frame2 ~ background frame3
do the same as you did for rectangle3 layer omitting the modify step
For the frame1 frame2 and frame3 layers
using the manual color correction tool
change to a color of your choice ~ add noise at 50%
apply a drop shadow
Open elements of your choice from the scrap kit
resize and place how you like ~ add drop shadows
Add credits and your name
for name I used font Secret Recipe
size 28 color #e5758b add noise at 50%
add gradient glow of your choice
drop shadow 1 1 35 3.00 color black
when all done with your tag delete the white background
edit copy merged paste as new layer
selection ~ find Create selection from and select layer opaque
then go to image crop to selection and save as a png and you are done ! :)



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Made with my Temps

Loading...

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 8 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 27 - 23 - 19
and 3 grandkids 7 - 5 - 3
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤

My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors