♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Saturday, October 20, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Santas Lil Ho Ho Ho FTU


Click on image to view full sizeI wrote this tutorial on 10/20/2012
Tools and Supplies Needed
Scrap Kit By Flergs Christmas Blog Train this is a full size kit
HERE
Bow of choice or you can use one from Crystals scrap kit Happy Christmas HERE
Tube of choice - I used a tube by Keith Garvey do not use the same tube w/o the appropriate license to do so
You can purchase HERE
Template by Tina
HERE
Font used - Scriptina
Eyecandy Gradient glow optional
Ready!!
Open Template in psp Shift+D close out the original template
Image - Canvas size 750x750
Delete the credit words and Misfit for life layers
I wrote a tutorial in how I use tag templates
HERE
please let me know if this works for you or not
Bow of choice or use the one by Crystal colorize - resize by 18% sharpen add drop shadow duplicate several - place around tag see my tag for example
Elements & Papers used from Flergs

Flergs_SBGChristmasBlogtrain_Paper4 use my template tut
Flergs_SBGChristmasBlogtrain_Paper5
Resize elements & papers to desired size or use my guide the kit is full sized so also perfect for layouts
Flergs_SBGChristmasBlogtrain_Snowflake1
resize by 10% sharpen
add drop shadow of choice - see mine for placement
Flergs_SBGChristmasBlogtrain_Candy resize by 8% sharpen
Flergs_SBGChristmasBlogtrain_CandyCane resize by 7% image - rotate left Free 20.00 all layers unchecked - sharpen apply drop shadow of choice duplicate - mirror - use my image as a guide if you like
Flergs_SBGChristmasBlogtrain_Flakes resize by 10% sharpen & position where wanted apply drop shadow of choice duplicate image mirror
Flergs_SBGChristmasBlogtrain_Stars1 resize by 10% move the stars layer below all other layers and just above the background layer
After you have your paper added to the BlackRectangle layer place your tube how you want them and effects you want to use and drop shadow of choice
Add your credits and name
Name settings
Font used: Scriptina size 45 color #a63541 duplicate text layer on bottom text layer add a white fat gradient glow add drop shadow 1 1 33 3.00 black on top text layer add noise at 79% go to adjust - brightness and contrast- levels settings 42 1 255 merge top text layer down
when all done with your tag edit copy merged paste as new layer selection - find Create selection from and select layer opaque then go to image - crop to selection and save as a png and you are done ! :)































0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors