Search

Loading...

♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Sunday, October 21, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Apple of My Eye FTU

Click on image to view full size

I wrote this tutorial on 10/21/2012

Tools and Supplies Needed

Scrap Kit By Daph Apple of my eye
be sure to leave her a Thank You ♥

HERE

Template 157 by Kristin please leave her a Thank You ♥

HERE

Film Strip by me

HERE

Tube of choice - I used a tube by Pinup Toons of CDO do not use the same tube w/o the appropriate license to do so

You can purchase HERE

Font used - Roselyn

Eyecandy - Gradient Glow

Ready!!

Open Kristin's Template 157 shift+D to duplicate close out the original template change canvas size to 800x800

Delete the credit layer and Raster 11 layer

stand on raster 10 layer - colorize to match I used #8d1a1c changing the color with manual color correction - use this to change any template layers by going to adjust - color balance Manual Color Correction - click on source use the eye dropper to find the color you want to change by clicking on it then click on Target and change it to a color you want ok

Open pp3 from scrap kit minimize - click on the foreground and stroke properties and select pattern settings - Angle 0 Scale 50

Click on Raster 6 layer selections - select all float - defloat - layers new raster layer - flood fill with the pattern - keep selected - layers new raster layer go to selections - modify - select selection borders settings - Both Sides checked - Anti-alias checked border width 3 ok - flood fill with #9a1c1f add noise at 50% - go to - Adjust - Brightness and contrast Levels - settings Input Levels 42 1.09 255 ok Delete the original Raster 6 layer

Repeat on Copy of Raster 6 layer

Stand on Raster 3 layer - selections - select all float - defloat - copy and paste pp5 as a new layer right click on this layer - promote selection to layer delete the original pp5 layer - selections - select none

Open from kit frame1 - image - resize by 35% - sharpen image - mirror and move to the right on top of pp5 layer Duplicate and move to the left side
see mine for example

stand on one of those frames - duplicate - stand on the bottom original frame1 layer - add a thin gradient glow of your choice add noise at 50% and levels to brighten up same settings as used earlier

repeat for the other frame1 layer

add papers to the rest of the template layers and borders as you did before - and use Manual Color Correction to change colors to Raster 9 and Raster 7 apply drop shadows to border layers

once you have all the papers added and borders done open my film strip - the bottom layer film strip base copy and paste as a new layer standing on top of all other layers - then copy Paper here layer paste as a new layer

selections - float - defloat - layers - new raster layer

Open pp9 Minimize - click on the foreground - select pattern Angle 0 Scale 20 ok flood fill with pattern - select none

Add your tube to the 5 little squares of the film strip making sure your below the film strip layers but just above the pp9 layer - you can use your selection tool to draw around each square to place your tube - then promote selection to layer and delete the original tube layer - duplicate tube set blend mode to soft light - add elements of choice - resize as needed apply drop shadows of choice - copy and paste tube again and place as if sitting on the film strip or place where desired duplicate set blend mode to soft light add drop shadow of choice to the
original tube layer not the copy

Add your credits and your name

when all done with your tag edit copy merged paste as new layer

selection - find Create selection from and select layer opaque then go to image - crop to selection and save as a png and you are done ! :)

2 comments:

kast03 said...

Great tutorial! Thank you!

tabbi said...

Thank you very much

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors