Search

Loading...

♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Friday, September 3, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Winter Babe FTU



Click on image to view full size

I wrote this tutorial just before going in for surgery
Hope you enjoy xx

Winter Babe was written by me Punky Butts

Any other similarity is purely coincidental
and was done in psp 9 Any other versions should work
This tutorial was written for those
that have working knowledge of psp

Tools and Supplies Needed

● PSP ●

● Winter Blog Train FTU Kit ● By Foxy Designs
be sure to leave her love ♥ - I used the Tagger sized

Click on the Blinkie below




And please be sure to visit her store ♥




● Font of choice ● I used Affair for the name
and Bank Gothic for the wording Winter Babe


● Template 1 ● by Charmed Vixenz be sure to leave her some love ♥
You can find HERE



● Tube of choice ●
I used the art by Ismael Rac -
you will need to purchase a license to use this art
you must not use the same image in the tutorial
unless you have the appropriate
artist license to do so
Ismael Rac can be purchased now at XeracX Store
You can find that HERE

● Plugins Used ●

Filters Unlimited 2.0 - Gradient
Eyecandy version of choice
I used eyecandy 4000 Gradient Glow

♥ Ready Let's Start ♥

(1) Open Template - shift + D to duplicate
close out the original template

(2) Delete the following template layers

Credit
sk8er chick
blk rectangle
left star
right star
wordart
circled stars

(3) Stand on raster 1 layer - flood fill white

(4) Open paper of choice from kit - I used Paper7
minimize the paper

(5) Stand on the black rectangle layer
go to selections - select all - float- defloat
layers - new raster layer - on your materials palette
click on the foreground and select pattern
find the paper7 - Angle 0 Scale 100 ok

flood fill your selection - selections select none
delete the black rectangle layer
name your paper fill to large rectangle
on this same layer go to selections - select all
float - defloat - modify - select selection borders
using these settings - Both sides and Anti-alias ticked
Border width 3 - Layers new raster layer

Open Paper8 from kit - minimize - using same settings above
to fill the selection - selections - select none

go to adjust - add/remove noise- add noise with these settings
Uniform and Monochrome ticked - Noise 50% ok

(6) Stand on the blue rectangle layer
on your materials palette set your foreground to white
and your background to a color to match your tube I used f8c1eb
go to effects - Plugins - Filters unlimited 2
and select Gradient - select Linear waves - default settings
add noise same settings as before
only changing the noise to 15%
Rename this layer - Gradient rectangle

(7) Stand on the white background layer - selections - select all
float - defloat - copy and paste paper 8 as a new layer
selections - invert - hit delete on the paper layer
selections - select none - delete the white background layer
Add noise - same settings - noise 50%

(8) Stand on the large pink circle layer
selections - select all - float - defloat
open paper of choice from kit I used paper10

copy and paste as a new layer - selections - invert
delete on the paper layer - selections - select none
delete the large pink circle layer

(9) Repeat steps 8 for the black circle and half circle

(10) For the inner circle frame left circle frame
and right circle frame
layers repeat step 7

(11) For the left circle bk and right circle back
repeat step 6 minus adding the noise

(12) Stand on the the small pink circle layer - selections
select all float - defloat
copy and paste paper of choice as a new layer
I used paper 7 selections - invert - hit delete on the paper layer
Keep Selected!

Open Ribbon 1 - copy and paste as a new layer -
resize 60% smart size
resize all layers unchecked and position center
of the small pink circle
hit delete on the ribbon layer - selections select none
delete the pink circle layer


(13) Apply Drop shadows of choice
to the frame template layers

(14) Open Tubes of choice - I used a close up tube for the
left and right circle bks - stand on the left circle bk
the one you filled with the gradient
copy and paste tube as a new layer
and position within the circle bk layer
once happy with the placement
stand on the gradient layer - selections - select all float - defloat
invert- delete on the tube layer - duplicate the tube layer
image - mirror - Duplicate each tube - on the duplicate tube
go to adjust- blur - Gaussian blur - radius 3
set the blend mode on the duplicate to screen

(15) Copy and paste your main tube as a new layer
and position to your liking - add drop shadow of choice
Open elements of choice from kit - resize as needed and sharpen
and place around your tag and drop shadow

(16) If your going to resize your tag do so now
then add wording of choice if desired - I used winter babe
see mine for example - apply drop shadow
Add your credits and your name - for the name
I used a gradient glow then shadow
see screenshot for settings - using colors of choice


If you want a transparent tag - delete the bottom layer
( white background ) Merge your layers visible and save as PNG
and you are done :) Thank you for doing my tutorial
Hugs Punky Butts ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Made with my Temps

Loading...

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 8 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 27 - 23 - 19
and 3 grandkids 7 - 5 - 3
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤

My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors