♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Welcome To The Jungle PTU



Click on image to view full size

Welcome To The Jungle was written by me Punky Butts

Any other similarity is purely coincidental
and was done in psp 9 Any other versions should work
This tutorial was written for those
that have working knowledge of psp

Tools and Supplies Needed

● PSP ●

● Welcome To The Jungle scrapkit ● By Crystalex Designs

can be purchased at scrappinggoodies
You can Purchase HERE


● Font of choice ● for wordart I used Edition
for name I used Thenautigal

● Template Wanna Puck ● by Cakes
be sure to leave her some love ♥
You can find HERE

● Tube of choice ●
I used the art by Jose A Cano who was with MPT when I purchased
the tube for this tutorial ~ Jose Cano is now with PTE
you will need to purchase a license to use this art
you must not use the same image in the tutorial
unless you have the appropriate
artist license to do so
Jose A Cano can be purchased Now at PTE
You can find that HERE

♥ Ready Let's Start ♥

Open PSP
Open Template - shift+D to duplicate
close out the original template

Delete the © Layer and Raster 1 layer
and the Star layers and dotted line layers

Layers new raster layer - flood fill white - send to bottom

Stand on the backcircle layer
selections - select all - float - defloat
layers - new raster layer - click on your foreground
select the pattern tab - select the pattern I used paper 15a
Angle 0 Scale 30 ok - flood fill the new layer
selections - select none - delete the original backcircle layer
apply drop shadow of choice


Open Paper12A - Resize by 50% - resize all layers checked

Stand on the oval layer colorize of choice
on this same layer - go to selections - select all
float - defloat - copy and paste paper12A as a new layer
position over the selection until happy with it's placement
selections - invert - hit delete on your keypad
erase any extra on the left side - set opacity to 16
or what ever you like

apply drop shadow to the oval layer

Stand on the backtangle layer and repeat as you did
for the backcircle only changing the scale to 20
I used paper 16a - Drop shadow

do this also for the glitter frame Scale at 30
and the circle layer scale 30 using paper 16a and colorized
drop shadow

Stand on the square layer - colorize of choice - drop shadow

Stand on the fronttangle colorize of choice - drop shadow

Copy and paste your Tube(s) as a new layer
for the regular size tube - duplicate
on the dupe adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur - Radius 3.00
set dupe to soft light
Apply drop shadow on the original tube layer

on the close up tube - duplicate - on the dupe set to soft light

apply drop shadow on the original close up layer

These are the elements I used from the kit

arrange as you like - see mine for example if you like

Resize as follows

foliage 3 50%
Animal 09 70%
Animal 13 70%
Foliage 16 no resize needed
Foliage 03 50%
Butterfly 07 20%
Animal 06 70% manual color correction screen shot below



Duplicate each - on the dupes set to soft light
apply drop shadow to the original layers

I used Font: Edition for the wordart

and used Paper 15a - set your background to the pattern
size of choice and type out word of choice

apply glass setting of choice - I used eyecandy 4000 glass
apply drop shadow of choice - add any other elements you like
resizing as needed and drop shadow

Crop / resize your tag - add your name and credits
if you want a transparent tag - delete the white background
and save as png and your done :)
Thank you for doing my tutorial
Hugs xx Punky Butts xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors