♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Bella & Edward PTU


Bella & Edward was written by me Punky Butts

Any other similarity is purely coincidental
and was done in psp 9 Any other versions should work
This tutorial was written for those
that have working knowledge of psp

Tools and Supplies Needed

PSP

A Twilight Wedding PTU By Tamie of Addictive Pleasures

Click on the Blinkie below to take you to her blog
to purchase from one of her stores

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Image of choice

Font of choice I used Zephyr Regular

No outside filters used

♥ Ready Let's Start ♥

Open Frame 2 - change canvas size to 750 x 750
layers new raster layer - flood fill white
send this layer to the bottom - under the frame layer

On the frame layer - go to image- free rotate
Direction Right - Degrees 90 - All layers unchecked
Rotate single layer around canvas center unchecked ok
position slightly on canvas

Make a selection around the frame
layers new raster layer - paste image of choice
as a new layer - move this below the frame layer
Keep selected

Paste a paper of choice as a new layer
selections invert - delete on the paper layer
and image layer
or you can make a new layer as I did and
make a gradient - make the foreground color of choice
I used a red and background white - settings of choice
flood fill the new layer with the gradient - selections - select none
move the paper or gradient layer below the frame layer

This is how you should have your layers
from bottom up
Image
Gradient or paper
Frame
set the image layer to Luminance L

Add any elements of choice - resizing as needed
apply drop shadow to frame and elements
Crop / resize your tag before adding your name and credits
add your name - credits and you are done
if you want a transparent tag delete the white background
and save as png

Thank you for doing my tutorial
Punky Butts ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors