♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Saturday, June 26, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Let Freedom Ring FTU Animated


Click on the image to view full size and Animation

Let Freedom Ring was written by me Punky Butts

Any other similarity is purely coincidental
and was done in psp 9 Any other versions should work
This tutorial was written for those
that have working knowledge of psp

Tools and Supplies Needed

PSP

Animation shop - optional
Xero - Radiance - Optional

FTU Let Freedom Ring Cluster Frame by Judy
click on the blinkie below - And be sure to leave love ♥




Tube of choice

I used the art by Keith Garvey

you will need to purchase a license to use his art

Keith Garvey can now be purchased at his store Garv Girls PSP Tubes

You can find that
Here

Font of choice I used Hobo

♥ Ready Let's Start ♥

Open The freedom ring cluster frame

Go to image - resize - and resize by 20% - smart size
change the Resolution to 72.000 dpi

Add a new layer - flood fill white - send to bottom

Activate your selection Freehand tool - feather 0
draw around the frame where you want to add color

Layers - new raser layer - flood fill with color of choice
that compliments your tube

Keep selected and move this layer below the frame layer
copy and paste a closeup tube as a new layer
see mine for example - selections - invert
delete on the tube layer - selections - select none

make sure the tube layer is above the new raster layer
but below the frame layer

Copy and paste another tube by the same artist
as a new layer see mine for example
make sure this tube layer is above the frame layer

I used Xero - radiance on both my tube layers

and a slight drop shadow

resize / crop your tag now - add your name and credits


If not animating you are done!!!

● Animation ●

Duplicate the frame layer two times - for a total of 3 frames


Name : Frame 1 , Frame 2, Frame 3

Activate the magic wand tool - tolerance set at 20 Feather 0


stand on the frame 1 layer to make it the active layer
click inside the LET FREEDOM RING letters
and anything else in the frame you want to glitter


go to Adjust - add /remove noise
settings:
Uniform - Monochrome checked - Noise 35 ok

Hide this layer - stand on frame 2 layer
repeat noise changing noise to 40

repeat for the next frame 3 layer - noise at 45
selections - select none

Open Animation shop - back to psp

Hide Frame 2 and 3 layer
stand on frame 1 - edit copy merged
paste as a new animation in AS

Back to psp - Hide frame 1 layer
open frame 2 layer - edit copy merged
paste after current frame in AS

Back to psp one last time

Hide frame 2 layer
Open frame 3 layer - edit copy merged
paste after currect frame
edit - select all - view animation
if happy safe as gif and you are done :)

Thank you for doing my tutorial

Hugs xx Punky Butts xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors