Search

Loading...

♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Saturday, May 22, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Timeless PTU





Timeless was written by me Punky Butts

Any other similarity is purely coincidental
and was done in psp 9 Any other versions should work
This tutorial was written for those
that have working knowledge of psp

Tools and Supplies Needed

PSP

Timeless Kit By Krissy A PTU Kit
Thank you Krissy for this Beautiful Kit
Click on the Blinkie below to purchase the kit

Fan Of 

Exquisite Scraps


Tube of choice I used the Amazing art by Amy Brown
you will need to purchase a license you
You can find that at CILM HERE

Amy Brown is now with CDO
HERE
C.I.L.M has closed!


Mura Meister plugin

Font of choice

♥ Ready Let's Start ♥

(1) Open PSP

(2) Open a new image 700 x 700

(3) Open bloom of choice from kit
I used bloom 1
copy and paste as a new layer
image resize bloom 50 % resize all layers unchecked
go to effects - plugins - Mura Meister- copies
using settings below





rename this layer flower wreath

(4) Open paper of choice from kit
one that matches the color of
the bloom that you are using
I used paper 9

(5) With your magic wand click inside the flower wreath
go to selections - modify - expand by 10
copy and paste paper of choice as a new layer
selections invert hit delete on the paper layer
selections select none
move the flower wreath layer above the paper layer

(6) Open Charm of choice from kit I used Charm 1
highlight the paper layer copy and paste charm as a new layer
with your move tool move the charm in the center resize charm 125 %
resize all layers unchecked
erase the ribbon coming out behind the flower wreath
I used my freehand selection tool then hit delete

(7) Open Pocket Watch from kit
highlight the Charm layer
copy and paste the pocket watch as a new layer
resize the pocket watch 75 % resize all layers unchecked
change the opacity to the pocket watch to Multiply
with your move tool move the pocket watch so that the 12 is centered

(8) Highlight the charm layer - duplicate this layer
on the copy of the charm go to adjust - Blur - gaussian blur
set the radius to 4 ok - change the opacity on the
copy of the charm to 20 - layers - merge down

(9) You can do this to the flower wreath layer
with opacity to 14 layers merge down

(10) Open Draped Ribbon of choice from kit
I used Draped Ribbon 1

(11) Highlight the flower wreath layer
copy and paste the draped ribbon as a new layer
resize the draped ribbon 50 % resize all layers unchecked
move into position see my tag for reference

(12) Duplicate the draped ribbon
on the copy go to adjust - blur - gaussian blur
set the radius to 4 ok - change the opacity on the
copy of the draped ribbon to 30 - layers - merge down

(13) Duplicate the draped ribbon - image mirror

(14) Add any other elements of choice from kit
resize as needed and arrange

(15) Open tube of choice copy and paste as a new layer
position where desired resize as needed

(16) If using the same tube as I am
resize by 60 % resize all layers unchecked
see my tag for placement
I set the blend mode to Luminance Legacy

(17) Duplicate tube on the copy of the tube go to adjust - blur - gaussian blur
set the radius to 4 ok - change the opacity on the
copy of the tube to 46 - layers - merge down

(18) Duplicate tube - image mirror
line up the left tube if needed
so the lantern looks like there is only one

(19) I erased part of the hand on the left tube

(20) Resize your tag I resized mine by 75 %
resize all layers checked

(21) Add your name and credits
merge all layers visible and your done
save as PNG

Thank you for doing my tutorial
Hugs xx Punky Butts xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors