♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Saturday, May 8, 2010

PostHeaderIcon I see the sea Tutorial


Click on Image to view full size

I see the sea was written by me Punky Butts

2010

Any other similarity is purely coincidental

and was done in psp 9 Any other versions should work

This tutorial was written for those

that have working knowledge of psp


Tools and Supplies Needed

PSP


Font of choice - I used AR Blanca which comes with my windows 7



Scrap Kit Friendship Collection - Christy aka Aqua by Mirella

HERE



Mask 349 by Weescotslass - it's the 3rd one down

HERE




Tube of choice

I used the art by Barbara Jensen

you will need to purchase a license to use her art

Barbara Jensen can be purchased at her site

You can find that HERE



♥ Ready Let's Start ♥

Open PSP

Open a new transparent image 712x597
layers new raster layer - flood fill white

Add drop shadows of choice to your elements


Open element 81 - Copy and paste as a new layer

Move the window up a ways on your canvas

With your selection tool draw a selection just on the outside
of the window panes - Open element 19 - Copy
Layers new raster layer
Paste into selection - select none

In the empty space of element 19 draw a selection using
the free hand selection tool - open element 21
Copy - Layer- new raster layer - paste into selection - select none
bring this layer below element 19

Open element 63 - Copy and paste as a new layer
resize by 40% - smart size - resize all layers unchecked
Duplicate four times - and position - see mine for example - merge the flowers down

Open element 4 - copy and paste as a new layer - resize by 55%
Image - rotate - rotate 90 Left

Open element 6 - copy and paste as a new layer - resize by 60%
image mirror - rotate by 180 right

Open element 11 - resize by 40% - image rotate 90 right

Move element 6 layer above element 11 layer

Open element 10 - copy and paste as a new layer - resize by 40%
Image rotate 90 right

Open element 12 - copy and paste as a new layer - resize by 40%

image mirror - move this layer below element 11

merge down all the shells except for the star fish
duplicate the merged layer - image mirror
move the duplicate layer below the original shells layer
merge down - adjust sharpen

Copy and paste element 17 as a new layer - resize by 40%
move this layer below the window frame - adjust sharpen

Open element 64 - copy and paste as a new layer - resize by 70%

Move this layer below the flowers layer - adjust sharpen

Add anymore elements of choice - resizing - sharpen
rotating as needed

Copy and paste tube of choice as a new layer - resize as needed
place to your liking

Open paper of choice - highlight the bottom layer
paste paper as a new layer
apply mask of choice - layers - merge group and position
erasing bits of the Mask you don't want

Resize your tag before adding your credits and your name
and you are done ~ save as png

Hope you enjoyed my tutorial ♥ Hugs Punky Butts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors