Search

Loading...

♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Just Punky FTU




Click on Image to view full size

Just Punky was written by me Punky Butts

2010

Any other similarity is purely coincidental

and was done in psp 9 Any other versions should work

This tutorial was written for those

that have working knowledge of psp

Tools and Supplies Needed

PSP

Mura Mesiter Copies & Filters Unlimited 2

Font of choice

Scrap Kit Punkky By Addictive Pleasures

HERE

Template 54 By Rose

HERE

Tube of choice

I used the art by Ted Hammond

you will need to purchase a license to use his art

Ted Hammond is now with CDO
HERE
C.I.L.M has closed!

♥ Ready Let's Start ♥

Open PSP

Open Template 54 by Rose
Duplicate - close the original
delete the credit layer

delete any layers you are not going to use

go to image canvas size change to 700
you can crop - resize later

Highlight the bottom layer - Flood fill white

Open paper of choice from kit - I used p6
Highlight Raster 7 in your layers palette

Selections - select all - Float - Defloat
Copy paper as a new layer - selections invert
hit delete on the paper layer - selections - select none

on your foreground change to a color to match your tube I used #5a3e9a
and on your background change to another color to match your tube I used fc04c2


on the original layer Raster 7- go to effects - Plugins- Filters unlimited 2
select gradient - using the following settings
Linear Waves - Direction 64 Frequency 12 ok
If you do not have this filter you can go to selections
select all - float - defloat - layers new raster layer
and fill with a gradient - then deleting the original raster 7

Now make sure the paper layer is above the gradient circle
on the paper layer set the blend mode to Luminance L and opacity 82

Apply Drop Shadow to raster 4

On copy of raster 11 the bottom square
apply a gradient as you did for Raster 7
except I changed the foreground to #00ffff

repeat for the other Raster 11 top square
copy and paste your tube of choice into the squares
erasing tube coming out of the squares
on the tube layer change the blend mode to luminance L

apply drop shadow to Raster 10 and copy of raster 10

Highlight Raster 5 - apply a gradient fill or use filters unlimited 2 as you did before

Open tube of choice - I resized mine by 70% smart size - resize all layers unchecked
center the tube on your canvas - go to effects - plugins - mura meister - copies
using settings below in the screen shot



position where you want it to show in raster 5

on raster 5 go to selections- select all - selections - float - defloat
invert - hit delete on the copies tube layer
change the blend mode to Luminance L

Bow 2 resize by 50% - Smart size - Resize all layers checked
colorize to match your tube - position where desired - apply drop shadow
Duplicate bow - image mirror - see mine for example

Skull 4 Resize by 20% - Smart size - Resize all layers checked
colorize to match your tube - position where desired - apply drop shadow
Duplicate Skull - image mirror - see mine for example

Open any other elements of choice from kit - Resize as needed
arrange and add drop shadows

Copy and paste your main tube position - see mine
duplicate the tube - on the duplicate change blend mode to soft light
Crop - Resize your tag if needed
apply drop shadow - Add your name and credits
merge all layers visible and save as png and your done

Thank you for doing my tutorial ~ I would love to see your results
Hugs xx Punky Butts xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors