Search

Loading...

♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Thursday, January 21, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sweet Dreams





Click on Image to view full size

Sweet Dreams was written by me Punky Butts

2010

Any other similarity is purely coincidental

and was done in psp 9 Any other versions should work

This tutorial was written for those

that have working knowledge of psp



Tools and Supplies Needed

PSP

Font of choice - I used Radius

Scrap Kit Sweet Dreams By Teresa

HERE

Template 320 By Missy

HERE

Tube of choice

I used the art by Keith Garvey

you will need to purchase a license to use his art

Keith Garvey can now be purchased at his store Garv Girls PSP Tubes

You can find that HERE


♥ Ready Let's Start ♥

Open PSP
Open Template 320 By Missy

Duplicate the template - close out the original
delete the credit layer
go to image - canvas size - change to 700 x 700 pixels
you can crop - resize later

Flood fill the background white

Drop Shadow used throughout V & H 1 Opacity 45 Blur 5 color black

Delete the frame background and frame layer

Colorize the following layers to match your tube

Raster 1
rectangle2
rectangle3
circle
wordart
and all the stars layers that you will be using

Open Paper 5 from kit
colorize using same as you did for the layers
Minimize the paper

Highlight the circle layer
selections - select all - float - defloat
layers - new raster layer

click on your foreground - select pattern
using settings below
Angle 0
Scale 50 ok
flood fill the new raster layer with the pattern
do not deselect yet

If using a close up tube - copy and paste it
as a new layer position within the circle - see mine
selections - invert - hit delete on the closeup tube
selections - select none

set the blend mode on the paper layer to Luminance L

Repeat with the rectangle2 and rectangle3 layers

on the stars layers add noise - uniform & monochrome checked 50%

Open cloud from kit - copy and paste as a new layer
see mine for placement example
resize by 40% smart size - resize all layers unchecked

Open moon 2 from kit
copy and paste as a new layer
see mine for placement example
resize by 40% smart size - resize all layers unchecked
move the wordart layer to the top
see mine for placement example

Open bow 1 from kit
copy and paste as a new layer
see mine for example placement
resize by 25% smart size - resize all layers unchecked
duplicate the bow - image - mirror

Open Flower stem 2 from kit
copy and paste as a new layer
resize by 50% smart size - resize all layers unchecked
see mine for placement example

Open the star sprinkles 3 from kit
highlight the background layer
copy and paste as a new layer
resize by 80% smart size - resize all layers unchecked
erase any stars you don't want - see mine for example

Open any other elements of choice from kit
resize as needed

Open your main tube - copy and paste as a new layer
see mine for placement example

Resize your tag if desired - smart size - resize all layers checked
Add your name and credits - merge all layers visible and save as png
and you are done :)

Thank you for doing my tutorial
Hugs xx Punky Butts xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors