Search

Loading...

♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Sunday, January 24, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Kiss Me FTU





Click on Image to view full size

Kiss me was written by me Punky Butts

2010

Any other similarity is purely coincidental

and was done in psp 9 Any other versions should work

This tutorial was written for those

that have working knowledge of psp



Tools and Supplies Needed

PSP


No Outside filters were used


Fonts of choice - for Name Cupid de Locke
For Lips - Sexy Rexy Smitten

Both fonts are Ftu and can be found

HERE




Two different kits used - FTU

This one uses
Checkered Board
Wonderland Love heart

By Urban Fairy Tales - Wonderland Kit

HERE

2nd Kit Uses Sweethearts-paper1

By Ziggy Fan Scraps - Sweetheart Kit

HERE

Bow of choice


Template 319 By Missy


HERE


Tube of choice

I used the art by Paul Jaworski

you will need to purchase a license to use his art

Paul Jaworski can be purchased at MPT

You can find that HERE



♥ Ready Let's Start ♥

Open PSP

Open Missys 319 Template
Duplicate template - close the original

delete the credit layer

Image - canvas size - change to 700 x 700
you can crop - resize later

Flood fill the background white

Drop Shadow used throughout
V & H 1 Opacity 45 Blur 5 Color Black

Open UF Wonderland Checkered Board
from UrbanFairytales Wonderland kit and
Sweet hearts paper 1 from Ziggys AMZ Sweethearts kit

Highlight the Frame background
selections - select all - float - defloat
Copy and paste the checkered board as a new layer
resize by 80% - smart size - resize all layers unchecked
selections - invert - hit delete on the checkered board layer
selections - select none

Delete the original Frame layer

Highlight the circle 3 layer
selections - select all - float - defloat
copy and paste Sweet hearts paper 1 as a new layer
resize by 80% - smart size - resize all layers unchecked
selections - invert - hit delete on the Sweet hearts paper 1 layer
delete the original circle 3 layer

On the sweethearts paper layer
selections - select all - float - defloat
layers - new raster layer


set the foreground to a color to match your tube
I used #68aad0 and the background to white
click on the foreground - select the gradients tab
use the settings as follows
Angle 55
Repeats 1
Invert unchecked
Style - Linear ok
flood fill the new layer with the gradient
selections - select none

set the opacity on the gradient fill layer to 90
Delete the original circle 3 layer

delete the circle 1 layer



Repeat on the circle 2 - Rounded Rectangle - Raster one layer

Highlight the gradient fill layer
selections - select all - float - defloat
layers new raster layer - selections - modify- expand by 6
flood fill white - selections - select none
adjust - add remove noise - add noise - 50 % uniform & monochrome checked
move this layer below the gradient and paper layer

Colorize the 3 hearts and tiny hearts layer and word art to match your tube
add noise to the 3 hearts - settings of choice

heart 1 and heart 2 colorize or add paper of choice - apply noise

Crop - Resize your tag

Highlight the small circle layer
go to effects - Weave - using the following settings

Gap size 1
Width 6
Opacity 1
Weave and gap color white
fill gaps checked ok

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer
resize if needed

To add your name as I did
set your foreground color to black
set your background color to match your tube - I used #c01515

select your font tool - find your font your going to use
font size 45 Stroke 2 Anti- Alias Sharp

type out your name - Convert to raster layer and position
Open Wonderland Love heart
Resize by 15% - Smart size - resize all layers unchecked
place over one of your letters - see mine for example
erase the top part of the string on the heart
Apply drop shadow of choice to the text and heart

If using the Lips - Sexy Rexy Smitten font - size 30
colors of choice
WITH THE CAPS LOCK on Type The letter N
and position - see mine - convert to raster layer
apply drop shadow of choice



Add your credits - Merge all layers visible
save as png and your done ;-)

Thank you for doing my tutorial
Hugs xx Punky Butts xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors