♥ Link to me ♥

My Tuts T.O.U

Do's

You May link the url to my tutorials only
You May print them out for personal use only
What you make is yours as long
as it's not
for monetary gain

You may use them in groups challenges
as long as your group is copyright compliant

Dont's



Do not Hotlink to any of my images
you may not copy my tuts to place anywhere
on the internet or re-write them to claim as your own
You may not use my tuts as a base to write your own
I do not allow my tuts to be translated
Do not use the same PTU image in the tutorial
without the proper license to do so

If you have any questions send me an
email to
Punkybutts.Productions@yahoo.com
and put in the
subject line
Punky Butts Tutorials
Thank you for your interest in my tuts
I Love to see any results from my tuts
please send to the above email address
Thank you
♥ Punky Butts

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Bite Me PTU





Click on Image to view full size

Bite Me was written by me Punky Butts

2010

Any other similarity is purely coincidental

and was done in psp 9 Any other versions should work

This tutorial was written for those

that have working knowledge of psp


Tools and Supplies Needed

PSP


Eyecandy 4000 - gradient glow


Font of choice - I used Bank gothic & Good Vibrations


Scrap Kit Amour By Addictive Pleasures which is now PTU


HERE

You can use a different scrap kit if you like

Template 1 By Sylvie

You can download at Creative Misfits Blog
HERE


Tube of choice

I used the art by Jose Cano

you will need to purchase a license to use his art

Jose Cano can now be purchased at Scraps And The City

You can find that HERE


♥ Ready Let's Start ♥

Open PSP

Open Template 1 By Sylvie
Duplicate - Close the original
delete the credit layer

Drop Shadow used throughout as follows
V & H 1 Opacity 45 Blur 5.00

go to image - canvas size - change to 800 x 600 Pixels

flood fill the background layer white

Highlight the black diamond layer
selections - select all - float - defloat
copy and paste paper of choice as a new layer I used paper 12
selections - invert - hit delete on the paper layer
selections select none
delete the original black diamond layer

Repeat adding papers of choice to the rest of layers
colorizing papers if desired - see mine for example

For each paper layer - selections - select all - float - defloat
layers - new raster layer - set the background color to black
and the foreground color of choice I used ##7a0806
and for the diamond and rectangle I used white
click on the foreground - click on the gradients tab
Angle 55 Repeats 1 Invert unchecked Style Linear
flood fill the new raster layer with the gradient
selections- select none set the opacity around 62 to 70

You can use the Kiss off text or use your own wording
I used Bite Me to go with my tube
using the same gradient settings
Then apply a thin white gradient glow using eyecandy 4000

Highlight the pink glitter diamonds layer
selections - select all - float - defloat
layers new raster layer - flood fill with the gradient

delete the original pink glitter diamonds layer

Apply noise 35% Uniform and Monochrome checked ok

Open your tubes and place them around your tag
see mine for example

Open elements of choice from kit
resize as needed and place around your tag

Crop - Resize your tag - resize all layers checked - Smart size


Highlight the large rectangle layer
go to effects - Texture effects - Weave
using settings below

Gap size 1
width 7
Opacity 1
Weave and gap color white
Fill gaps checked ok

Add your name and credits
merge all layers visible and your done

Thank you for doing my tutorial
Hugs xx Punky Butts xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Punky Butts Tutorials II
Welcome to my blog I have been Psp'ing for 10 years and still very much addicted lol I enjoy writing tuts & making templates and what ever else I can put together to share with others. I have three Kids 29 - 26 - 21
and 4 grandkids 9 - 7 - 5 - 1 mo
Thank you for visiting
Hugs Punky Butts
View my complete profile

Translator

❤ Leave Love ❤


My Weather

Click for Longview, Washington Forecast

♥ Followers ♥

My Blog List

Recent Visitors